Through Let Alliance, M & M Properties are proud to offer tenants comprehensive nil excess contents insurance, at extremely competitive prices.
Let Alliance bring a wealth of experience to the tenant insurance market and with their policy underwritten by UK General Insurance Ltd on behalf of AGEAS they have formulated a market leading product specifically tailored to meet the needs of their customers.
Accidents around the home do happen. By insuring your own belongings and also including cover for accidental damage to the landlord’s property, this could save you losing your deposit. Likewise burglaries can happen, so don’t risk losing the things that are important to you.
Here are some of the policy highlights :
- 6 and 12 month policy option
- Cover available for any sum insured up to £50,000
- Tenant liability to landlords up to £2,500
- Entertainment downloads covered up to £2,500
- Replacement of keys and locks up to £500
- Credit card cover up to £500
- Public liability cover up to £2 million
- Deep freeze contents covered
- Money cover up to £250
- Alternative accommodation
- Accidental damage option to tablets/media equipment, TV, PC’s furniture, fixed glass, mirrors and much more
- High risk item cover option up to £7,500 per article
- Pedal cycle extension available
- Storm, flood, escape of water or oil cover
- No monthly administration fee
WHY TAKE THE RISK WHEN YOU CAN HAVE NIL EXCESS CONTENTS INSURANCE ?