Latest News

Read the latest property insights and news from the team at M&M Properties.


In accordance with government Covid-19 guidelines we have closed our office.   Lettings 90% of our staff have been allocated to remain safely at home to ensure their health and welfare and avoid unnecessary travel. The remaining 10% skeleton staff are either working from home or a secure premises operating two metre-plus social distancing rules [...]

By | 2020-03-31T11:44:49+00:00 March 31st, 2020|Categories: Uncategorized|0 Comments


NAEA October Housing market report : The number of prospective buyers and the supply of available housing fell The number of sales agreed remained the same whilst sales to FTBs decreased Supply of available properties The number of properties available per member branch fell in October, from 40 in September to 39, the lowest amount [...]

By | 2019-11-27T21:16:06+00:00 November 27th, 2019|Categories: Buying, Sales, Selling|0 Comments


Back in July the Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government released a report that has put Estate Agents on the path towards the regulation of estate agents in the UK and letting agents in England.   While we don’t know what regulation will look like in its final form, the report showed the recommendations of the [...]

By | 2019-11-27T21:09:47+00:00 November 27th, 2019|Categories: Lettings, Regulations, Sales|0 Comments

Staff Quarterly Award

For the quarter ending 30th September there were two winners – Michael Sibley for an exceptional performance on Sales Agreed in a particularly challenging sales market, and Tom Smith for the highest number of Lets Agreed, in an ever evolving lettings market. Congratulations to you both, very worthy winners!

By | 2019-10-14T12:15:52+00:00 October 14th, 2019|Categories: Lettings Team, Sales Team|0 Comments


Latest statistics prepared by Rightmove show that M & M Lettings have increased their market share of Lets Agreed from 43.2% to 48.4% from September 2018 to September 2019. To put this further into perspective in the context of market share - M & M agreed lets of 237 properties, with the agent with the [...]

By | 2019-09-25T15:52:16+00:00 September 25th, 2019|Categories: Landlord, Lettings, Tenants|0 Comments

A Sound But Uncertain Market

The average price of a property arriving on the market has dropped by 0.2 per cent this month, according to market data from Rightmove. This small dip comes at a time that normally sees the first signs of an Autumn recovery and is the first price fall recorded in September since 2010. The reports show [...]

By | 2019-09-24T14:56:50+00:00 September 24th, 2019|Categories: Buying, Sales, Selling|0 Comments

Leighton Young Farmers win the YFC National Netball Competition

Representing the East Of England the team of Leighton Buzzard and Woburn YFC members competed in, and won the National Final.  A massive achievement.  Congratulations to you all. For the second year running Leighton Buzzard Ladies and Junior Teams won at the Bedfordshire Rally, then competed in the Eastern Area Finals where they represented Bedfordshire.  [...]

By | 2019-07-19T16:12:18+00:00 July 19th, 2019|Categories: Community|0 Comments